The next CCB Meeting is on Monday 2 Oct 2017 at 7pm in the Conjola Community Hall.
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
- Boardwalk Viewing Platform
- Rate Rise APPROVED by IPART
- Rate Rise: Council answers ques
- BIG4 Ingenia DA APPROVED
- Boardwalk Update
- Community Strategic Plan
- Banning the Balloon
- Rate Rise: IPART submissions
- Fire & Emergency Services Levy
- Council Weekly Newsletter
- C'wealth Games Baton-bearers
- Porters Creek Dam Overflowing
- Alcohol Free Zones
- Tourism Ambassadors
- Fishermans Paradise Pontoon
- Conjola Waste Facility Review
- SCC Councillor Contacts