CONJOLA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION AGM
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 (Corona Virus), the AGM will be deferred. This decision complies with the CCA Constitution - refer to Section 25
Accordingly, the AGM of the Conjola Community Association/CCB will be held on
a date TO BE ADVISED in the Conjola Community Hall, and will be followed by an Ordinary Meeting
Minutes from the Jan 2020 Meeting
The Manly Hydraulics Laboratory web site has changed. The Blue button above is a link to the new site and has 7 day rainfall and lake water level charts - on the right under Parameters select "Level 1" for water level, or "Rain" for rainfall. The Yellow Button is a 7 day consolidated chart of key Shoalhaven waterways - hover your mouse pointer over the chart to see the levels for each site, or select a specific waterway using the "Toggle Chart Tool"
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
- NSW RFS - Conjola Update Aug20
- Conjola Master Plan Survey Aug20
- Conjola Park Water Pressure Jun20
- Letter to Premier - Open Lake
- NSW RFS : Conjola Brigade Facebook
- RFS Forum to discuss Conjola Fire
- Stories from the Flood 10 Feb 2020
- Proposal for Long Term Open Lake
- CCA/CCB GM Minutes Jan20
- Fire Permits Suspended 18 Nov19
- 2020 Election - Non-Resident Nov19
- Updated Conjola RFS Web Page Nov19
- CCA/CCB GM Minutes Oct19
- Conjola Sewerage Scheme Review
- Water Testing Results Apr19
- Review Entrance Mgt Policy Feb19
- SCC Councillor Contacts