CONJOLA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
The next meeting of the Conjola Community Association/CCB will be held on
MONDAY 21 Oct 2019 at 7:30pm in the Conjola Community Hall
Click here for Minutes from the July 2019 Meeting
The Manly Hydraulics Laboratory web site has changed. The Blue button above is a link to the new site and has 7 day rainfall and lake water level charts - on the right under Parameters select "Level 1" for water level, or "Rain" for rainfall. The Yellow Button is a 7 day consolidated chart of key Shoalhaven waterways - hover your mouse pointer over the chart to see the levels for each site, or select a specific waterway using the "Toggle Chart Tool"
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
- CCA/CCB GM Minutes 15 Jul 19
- CCB AGM /GM Minutes 15 Apr 2019
- Water Testing Results Apr19
- Review Entrance Mgt Policy Feb 19
- CCB GM Minutes 21 Jan 2019
- Save Our Lake Facebook Postings
- Waste Depot Extend Open Hours
- Water Restrictions lifted
- Request to Council Managed Entrance
- Water Quality Sampling/Location
- Request Planned Opening of Lake
- Proposal to improve Estuary Mgt
- CCB GM Minutes Aug 2018
- Incorporation of CCA
- Pensioner Rate Rebate
- Rate Rise Approved by IPART
- Chinaman's Island Heritage Updte
- Incorporation of Conjola CA
- Dredging Review & Feedback
- Community Strategic Plan
- SCC Councillor Contacts