CONJOLA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION AGM
The next meeting of the Conjola Community Association/CCB will be held on (a date to be advised) in the Conjola Community Hall.
Under NSW Govt COVID Guidelines, all attendees are requested to check-in using the NSW Services QR Code. A Committee Member will assist attendees who are unable to check-in on a mobile phone.
Minutes from the AGM and Apr Meeting will be published after approval
The BLUE button is a link to the Manly Hydraulics website with 3 charts:-
1. The M2 Tidal Constituent (essentially the health of the tidal flow),
2. Last 7 days rainfall for Lake Conjola, and
3. Last 7 days water level - gauge is adjacent Holiday Haven Caravan Park.
The date range can be changed by clicking on the date in a top left hand corner of a chart, selecting the required date range and clicking the "APPLY" button.
The YELLOW button displays the last 7 days water level and rainfall for all inlets/lakes (which have an measuring gauge) in the Shoalhaven Council area.
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
- CCA/CCB Apr AGM/GM Minutes Apr21
- CCA Information Update May21
- Conjola Park Master Plan Feb21
- Conjola Coastal Mgt Program Feb21
- 2021 Election - Non-Resident Feb21
- NSW RFS - Conjola Update Aug20
- Conjola Master Plan Survey Aug20
- Conjola Park Water Pressure Jun20
- Letter to Premier - Open Lake
- NSW RFS : Conjola Brigade Facebook
- RFS Forum to discuss Conjola Fire
- Stories from the Flood 10 Feb 2020
- Proposal for Long Term Open Lake
- CCA/CCB GM Minutes Jan20
- Fire Permits Suspended 18 Nov19
- Updated Conjola RFS Web Page Nov19
- CCA/CCB GM Minutes Oct19
- Conjola Sewerage Scheme Review
- Water Testing Results Apr19
- Review Entrance Mgt Policy Feb19
- SCC Councillor Contacts