CONJOLA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
The next meeting of the Conjola Community Association/CCB will be held on
MONDAY 20 Jan 2020 at 7:30pm in the Conjola Community Hall
Click here for Minutes from the Oct 2019 Meeting
The Manly Hydraulics Laboratory web site has changed. The Blue button above is a link to the new site and has 7 day rainfall and lake water level charts - on the right under Parameters select "Level 1" for water level, or "Rain" for rainfall. The Yellow Button is a 7 day consolidated chart of key Shoalhaven waterways - hover your mouse pointer over the chart to see the levels for each site, or select a specific waterway using the "Toggle Chart Tool"
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
- Fire Permits Suspended 18 Nov19
- 2020 Election - Non-Resident Nov19
- Updated Conjola RFS Web Page Nov19
- CCA/CCB GM Minutes Oct19
- Conjola Sewerage Scheme Review
- Water Testing Results Apr19
- Review Entrance Mgt Policy Feb19
- Request to Council Managed Entrance
- Water Quality Sampling/Location
- Request Planned Opening of Lake
- Proposal to improve Estuary Mgt
- Pensioner Rate Rebate
- Rate Rise Approved by IPART
- Chinaman's Island Heritage Updte
- Community Strategic Plan
- SCC Councillor Contacts