RECOVERY SUPPORT FOR FLOOD-AFFECTED COMMUNITIES
Read the Media Release:
For information relating to financial assistance, replacing lost documents, location of your nearest recovery centre and more, please visit the Service NSW website or call 13 77 88.
To apply for a concessional loan or primary producer grant, visit the NSW Rural Assistance Authority or call 1800 678 593.
Further information on disaster assistance can be found on the Australian Government’s Disaster Assist website.
The BLUE button is a link to the Manly Hydraulics website with 3 charts:-
1. The M2 Tidal Constituent (essentially the health of the tidal flow),
2. Last 7 days rainfall for Lake Conjola, and
3. Last 7 days water level - gauge is adjacent Holiday Haven Caravan Park.
The date range can be changed by clicking on the date in a top left hand corner of a chart, selecting the required date range and clicking the "APPLY" button.
The YELLOW button displays the last 7 days water level and rainfall for all inlets/lakes (which have an measuring gauge) in the Shoalhaven Council area.
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
-Conjola Improvements Survey Results
-Jetty Replacement at Yooralla Bay
-Survey - how to spend donated money
- Lake Entrance Licence Oct21
- CCA Information Update Sep21
- CCA Information Update May21
- Conjola Coastal Mgt Program Feb21
- Proposal for Long Term Open Lake
- Conjola Sewerage Scheme Review
- Review Entrance Mgt Policy Feb19
WHAT'S NEW on our Web Site