CONJOLA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
The next Conjola Community Association/CCB Meeting will be held on
MONDAY 21 Jan 2019 at 7:30pm in the Conjola Community Hall.
Click here for the Minutes from the Oct 18 Meeting
The AGM will be held on 15 Apr 2019
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
- Save Our Lake Facebook Postings
- Waste Depot Extend Open Hours
- Water Restrictions lifted
- Request to Council Managed Entrance
- Water Quality Sampling/Location
- Request Planned Opening of Lake
- Proposal to improve Estuary Mgt
- CCB GM Minutes Aug 2018
- Incorporation of CCA
- Pensioner Rate Rebate
- Rate Rise Approved by IPART
- Chinaman's Island Heritage Updte
- Incorporation of Conjola CA
- Dredging Review & Feedback
- Community Strategic Plan
- SCC Councillor Contacts