CONJOLA COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
The AGM of the Conjola Community Association/CCB will be held on
MONDAY 15 Apr 2019 at 7:30pm in the Conjola Community Hall
The AGM will be followed by a General Meeting - All welcome.
Click here for last year's AGM Minutes and 2019/20 AGM Agenda
Click here for the Minutes from the Jan 2019 Ordinary Meeting
Lake Conjola Home Page
Welcome to the website for the Lake Conjola District which is located just north of the townships of Milton-Ulladulla and Mollymook on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
Conjola is a natural paradise with 660 hectares of pristine lake surrounded by the Conjola National Park, beautiful unspoiled beaches and four small villages around the shores of the lake - Lake Conjola, Conjola Park, Fisherman's Paradise, and Cunjurong Point.
This perfect environment is the ideal location for water sports, bush or beach walking, mountain biking, or to simply relax and revitalise in the various accommodation facilities.
- Water Testing Results Apr19
- Review Entrance Mgt Policy Feb 19
- CCB GM Minutes 21 Jan 2019
- Save Our Lake Facebook Postings
- Waste Depot Extend Open Hours
- Water Restrictions lifted
- Request to Council Managed Entrance
- Water Quality Sampling/Location
- Request Planned Opening of Lake
- Proposal to improve Estuary Mgt
- CCB GM Minutes Aug 2018
- Incorporation of CCA
- Pensioner Rate Rebate
- Rate Rise Approved by IPART
- Chinaman's Island Heritage Updte
- Incorporation of Conjola CA
- Dredging Review & Feedback
- Community Strategic Plan
- SCC Councillor Contacts